Career and Placement Services
Changing careers is a major decision that can affect every dimension of your life. That's why The Sherrill Group recruiters spend time getting to know you, your needs and your goals.
We realize that your job search is very serious as well as confidential. For this reason, when you submit your resume to us, we handle your information in the strictest of confidence, operating in the following manner:
We will not mass distribute, or 'float' your resume. This ensures that any company that sees your resume will fit your individual needs. We will not send your resume anywhere until first consulting you.
Your resume is a confidential, personal document, and we will treat it as such. When we market your skills to our clients, we do so without mention of your name or any other personal information. This is done as a precautionary measure to further ensure your privacy and confidentiality.
How We Work
- Fees. We are engaged by the employer. There is no cost to you for our services.
- Confidentiality. Unlike conducting a job search on your own, we can help keep your resume confidential and off the job boards. And, we will not forward your resume to anyone without first discussing the opportunity with you.
- Getting Started. Getting started with us is as simple as submitting your profile.
Types of Positions We Fill
- Plant Managers
- Director's of Operations
- Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical, Design)
- Maintenance Manger
- Director of Radiology
- Human Resource Professionals
- Director of ER
- Quality Control Manager
- Lab Director
- Plastic Injection Molding Technicians
- Material's Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Director of Catering
- General Manager Food Service
Our recruiters are specialists who often have extensive work experience within their focus areas and can help you connect with the leading US and global companies in your industry.
Career Planning Services
We offer the following assistance to help you maximize your career potential:
Career Planning. We help you achieve both your personal and professional goals.
Protecting Your Privacy. Our secure database is accessible only to our professional career consultants.
Resume Tips. Create a winning resume. What to put in, what to leave out.
Interviewing. Prepare for the interview. What to ask, what you may be asked.
Interviewing Do's and Don'ts. A checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
Resigning Gracefully. Resign from your current job without burning bridges.
Counter-offers. Counter-offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest?
The Sherrill Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.